With the holidays just around the corner, what better time to start contemplating gift ideas for your friends and family than now! If you know a blogger, or if you’re a blogger yourself, I know you’ll enjoy this list of over 75 affordable gift ideas for bloggers.
This post includes affiliate links to products I recommend. You can read my full disclosure here.
Stay organized and achieve your blogging goals by making a plan.
- Panda Planner – Best Daily Calendar and Gratitude Journal to Increase Productivity, Time Management & Happiness
- The Bad*** Blog Planner by Sarah Morgan
- EPIC BLOG: One-Year Editorial Planner by Regina Anaejionu
- Blue Sky 2016-2017 Academic Year Weekly & Monthly Planner
Photo Editing Software
As a blogger, you’ll need to use photo editing software to create images for your blog. Here are a few I recommend:
- PicMonkey – I highly recommend PicMonkey for bloggers. PicMonkey is an online photo editor that’s perfect for creating graphics for your blog and social media accounts. The upgraded version features 40% more effects, extra fonts, frames, overlays, and more.
- Canva – Like PicMonkey, Canva is an online photo editor that allows you to create designs for web and print. This is another program that’s great for creating blog post images and social media graphics.
- Adobe Creative Cloud Subscription – Photoshop is my preferred tool for creating and editing graphics. I recommend Photoshop for bloggers who need more than what the online photo editors have to offer.
Blog in comfort. I’ve rounded up a list of comfy cozy pajamas.
- Ventelan Women’s Cute Panda Striped Short Sleeve Sleepwear
- Leveret Women’s “Fitted Striped” Pajama
- Cozy Fleece Pajama Set
- Hue Sleepwear Women’s Classy Scotty Thermal Pajama Set
- Ekouaer Women’s Long Sleeve Pajama Set
- Christian Siriano New York Women Pajamas Set
- Del Rossa Women’s Satin Pajamas
- Tommy Hilfiger Women’s Thermal Pajama Set
Social Media Management Tools
Your time is precious. Save time posting to social media by scheduling your content.
- Buffer – Allows you to schedule your content to Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Instagram, and LinkedIn. I like Buffer because of it’s user-friendliness.
- Tailwind – I love using Tailwind for scheduling my pins on Pinterest.
- Boardbooster – I use Boardbooster to loop my pins. This feature alone will up your Pinterest game.
- Hootsuite – Hootsuite is one of the most widely used social media scheduling/management tools. Along with scheduling your social media, Hootsuite is jam packed with features to help you manage and grow your social media presence.
Headphones allow you to listen to tutorials, audiobooks, and podcasts without bothering those around you.
- Panasonic ErgoFit Earbuds – I own these and absolutely love them. They fit comfortably in my ear, and they’re a great value for the money you spend.
- Sennheiser HD 202 Professional Headphones – I own a pair of these and actually prefer them to my earbuds (I believe over-the-ear headphones are better for your ears). The sound quality is amazing.
- AmazonBasics Lightweight On-Ear Headphones
- UiiSii C200 In-Ear Headphones
- Tribe TRB Wireless Bluetooth 4.1 Fitness Headphones
- Apie Wood Corded In-ear Noise Cancelling Earphones with Microphone
- Panasonic Best in Class Over-the-Ear Stereo Headphones
Books and Ebooks
Learning new strategies and techniques is the key to growing your blog. Here are some of my favorite books and ebooks.
- How I Went from 17k to 350k+ Monthly Page Views in 9 Months By Lena Gott – This blog traffic ebook helped me more than double my traffic. No joke.
- Big Magic: Creative Living Beyond Fear by Elizabeth Gilbert – Looking for a motivational read? This is it.
- Building a Framework: The Ultimate Blogging Handbook by Abby Lawson – This ebook teaches you how to build a blog from the ground up. This is an excellent resource for new bloggers.
- Get Rich Lucky Bitch by Denise Duffield-Thomas – Denise changed my mindset about my business and money. Love this book.
- The Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod – This book taught me the importance of creating a morning routine.
- #GIRLBOSS by Sophia Amoruso – #GIRLBOSS was a fun and motivational read.
- Strategies Worth Sharing – I’ve gone through the entire ebook, and have learned so many great tips for growing my Facebook page.
A premium WordPress theme is a must have for bloggers. If you’re not using WordPress, you should be. To start your own blog, I high recommend checking out my tutorial How to Start a Blog Fast: A Step-by-Step Guide.
- Beautiful Dawn Designs Feminine WordPress Themes – My collection of customizable and user-friendly WordPress themes.
- 85+ Best Feminine WordPress Themes for Bloggers – A list of over 85 feminine WordPress themes. Check it out.
Ecourses and Memberships
Courses and memberships cost a bit more than the other items on this list, but I believe that the right course is well worth the investment.
- The Blogging Blueprint – This is my online course for beginner bloggers who dream of blogging full-time.
- Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing – This course has helped me double my affiliate income. Highly recommended.
- Lucky Bitch Money Bootcamp – A money mindset course. This course paid for itself less than a week after I purchased it.
- Pinfinite Growth – Pinfinite Growth is great for bloggers who want to grow their blog using Pinterest and haven’t seen results going at it alone.
- Creative Live – Features lots of informative online courses from creative professionals. The courses I’ve taken have always been of high quality and provided extremely helpful information.
- Food Blogger Pro – An awesome membership site to help food bloggers grow their blog. I found their forum to be extremely helpful, and I’m not even a food blogger.
As a blogger, it’s so important to have a recent backup of your blog in case something goes wrong.
- SanDisk Cruzer CZ36 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive
- Samsung 32GB BAR USB 3.0 Flash Drive
- SanDisk Ultra Fit 128GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive
- Silicon Power 16GB 3-Pack Ultima U05 USB 2.0 Flash Drive
Fonts and Graphics
As a blogger, you’ll need fonts and graphics to create your pretty images. Here’s a few of my favorite resources.
- Hungry JPEG – Premium design resources. They also offer affordable monthly bundles and $1 deals.
- Creative Market – Handmade marketplace offering design resources. This is where I purchase most of my fonts and styled stock.
- Design Cuts – A design marketplace that offers fonts, patterns, illustrations, and more. Be sure to check out their “current deal.”
Coffee and Tea
Sometimes you just need a nice hot cup of coffee or tea. Here are some popular options.
- Kauai Coffee Garden Isle – This is the coffee of choice in my household.
- Tea Forté Classic Single Steeps Loose Leaf Tea Sampler
- Angels’ Cup Coffee Tasting Kit
- Heavenly Tea Leaves Tea Sampler
- Coffee Variety Sampler Pack for Keurig K-Cup Brewers
- Yogi Honey Lavender Stress Relief Tea
Mug and Mug Warmer
You’ll need a cute mug to drink your coffe or tea from. I’ve also included my favorite mug warmer.
- GUND Pusheen 12 oz Mug
- Disney Parks Beauty and the Beast Chip Ceramic Mug
- Asmwo 12 oz Ceramic Cat Mug
- Might Be Wine Mug
- Wonder Woman Uniform Glitter Ceramic Mug
- I Do What I Want Cat Funny Coffee Mug
- BigMouth Inc The Prescription Coffee Mug
- Mr. Coffee Mug Warmer – This mug warmer is perfect for keeping your coffee or tea hot. I own this mug warmer and love using it win I’m binge reading a good book.
Phone tripods makes it easy to record videos using your cellphone.
- Universal Wireless Selfie Kit with Bluetooth Remote Control and Premium Tripod
- FLFLK iPhone Tripod Flexible Octopus Camera Phone Tripod
- KobraTech Cell Phone Tripod Stand
- KCOOL Octopus Style Portable and Adjustable Tripod Stand
- Digiant 50 Inch Aluminum Camera Tripod + Universal Tripod Smartphone Mount
- Case Star Octopus Style Portable and adjustable Tripod Stand Holder
If you are or want to start recording videos or podcasts, you’ll want to have a good microphone.
- Audio-Technica ATR2100-USB Cardioid Dynamic USB/XLR Microphone – I chose this microphone for my business because it comes highly recommended by well known bloggers such as Pat Flynn. It also includes a handy desk tripod.
- Blue Microphones Snowball Black iCE Condenser Microphone
- Blue Microphones Yeti USB Microphone
Adult Coloring Book
Let’s face it, blogging isn’t always sunshine and rainbows. Being a blogger can be stressful at times. Coloring books are a great way to relieve stress.
- Adult Coloring Book: Stress Relieving Animal Designs
- Calm the F*ck Down: An Irreverent Adult Coloring Book
- Creative Haven Creative Cats Coloring Book
- Adult Coloring Book Designs: Stress Relief Coloring Book: Garden Designs, Mandalas, Animals, and Paisley Patterns
- Adult Coloring Book: Butterflies and Flowers : Stress Relieving Patterns
- Secret Garden: An Inky Treasure Hunt and Coloring Book
- Colorful Blessings: Cards to Color and Share
- Lost Ocean: An Inky Adventure and Coloring Book for Adults
You can never go wrong with a gift card. If you’re not sure what to choose, let them choose their own gift by purchasing an Amazon gift card.
- Amazon eGift Card
- Starbucks Gift Card $25
- Regal Entertainment Gift Card $25
- Amazon.com $20 Gift Card in a Gift Box Reveal
Pens and Pencils
I love to write things down. I actually prefer writing as opposed to using an app like Evernote. These pens and pencils are good for taking notes, or coloring in your new adult coloring book.
- Sanford Uni-Ball Jetstream Pens – These are my favorite pens, and they only one’s I’ll use.
- Sargent Art 22-7251 Colored Pencils
- Paper Mate Flair Felt Tip Pens
- Sharpie Ultra-Fine-Point Permanent Markers
- Staedtler Color Pen Set
- Fiskars Gel Pen Set – I purchased these as a gift for my mom who enjoys coloring, and she loves them!
I hope you’ve enjoyed this list of over 75 affordable gifts for bloggers. Do you have any recommendations? Share them below.