Hello and welcome! My name is Tiffany Griffin and I help bloggers grow their blog by providing premium WordPress themes for beginner and intermediate bloggers, blogging tips, and free resources.
I’ve been in the design field for 10 years, however, I first began designing blog themes professionally in 2011. Back then, there weren’t a lot of options available to women looking for feminine WordPress themes. During that time, I had a lifestyle blog, and struggled to find a theme that was feminine, and fit my personality. So, I decided to create my own. It wasn’t long before I began receiving inquiries about my theme, and decided to create beautiful and unique themes for women bloggers professionally.
The Power of Blogging
In 2015 I decided to get serious about using blogging as a way to drive more traffic to my website. Within one year of leveraging the power of blogging, my traffic and my income more than doubled. Now, it is my goal to help other bloggers do the same. Blogging has changed my life in so many ways, and I know it can do the same for you too.
In my free time, I enjoy spending time with my husband and dog (Buddy), reading a good book, crocheting, burning candles, watching movies, and making good food. Proud Hufflepuff. 🎀
Mentions, Guest Posts, and Interviews
- 10 Helpful Tips for New Bloggers on Bloggers Bazaar
- Advice for Bloggers Old & New by The Blog Market
- How Tiffany from Beautiful Dawn Designs uses Pinterest for Her Blog on Blog Ambitions
- Creative Market Handpicked Products
- 143 Fatal Mistakes New Bloggers Need To Avoid on Launch Your Dream
- 6 Ways to Make Your Pins Go Viral on The SITS Girls
- My 7 Favorite Blogs for Bloggers by The Inspiration Lady
- How to Grow Your Blog and Your Career Simultaneously by Blonde Roast by the Coast
- How I Got 103 Shares and 42 Comments When I Had Zero Traffic and No Email List on Successful Blogging
- 5 Ways to Drive Traffic to Your Blog on Imka Webb
- Tips for Selling Digital Resources by The Blog Market