The easy muffin recipes that I’m sharing below are extra delicious.
There’s nothing like a warm, tender, and delicious muffin. Not only do they make great desserts, but they’re great when you need a quick grab and go snack.
If you’re looking for a great muffin recipe, I think you’ll enjoy browsing this roundup of recipes.
My Kitchen Essentials
- Wooden Spoons: I love using wooden spoons when I cook because they’re sturdy and don’t scratch my pans.
- Cutting Board This is my absolute favorite cutting board. It’s the perfect size and thickness. Plus, it doesn’t slide while I’m working.
- Parchment Paper: I don’t use parchment paper just for baking cookies. I use also use it for roasting veggies, meats, and more in the oven.
1. Sour Cream Blueberry Muffins
These sour cream blueberry muffins are tender, moist (thanks to the sour cream), and loaded with blueberries. Your family will love this blueberry muffin recipe. Get the recipe from Bunny’s Warm Oven.
2. Chocolate Chip Muffins
These bakery style chocolate chip muffins are simple, and delicious. Plus, they freeze well, so you can bake them now, and eat them later. Get the recipe from The First Year Blog.
3. Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
If you’re looking for a moist, soft, and fluffy muffin recipe, you’re going to love these banana chocolate chip muffins. They’re loaded with sweet bananas and chocolate chips. Get the recipe from Spend with Pennies.
4. Blueberry Muffins With Streusel Crumb Topping
This blueberry muffin recipe is loaded with blueberries and features a wonderful streusel crumb topping. You’re going to love these blueberry muffins. Get the recipe from OMG Chocolate Desserts.
5. Cinnamon Sugar Donut Muffins
These cinnamon sugar donut muffins are so simple and taste great. The tops are dipped in melted butter and a cinnamon and sugar mixture. These muffins will be your next favorite go-to breakfast or snack. Get the recipe from I Am Baker.
6. Bakery-Style Coffee Cake Muffins
If you love coffee cake, you’re going to love these bakery style coffee cake muffins. Unlike traditional coffee cake, which can sometimes be dry, these muffins are so moist and feature a great crumb topping. Get the recipe from Baker by Nature.
7. The Best Blueberry Muffins
These blueberry muffins are so simple simple and tasty. You can use fresh, frozen, or dehydrated blueberries, which is a plus in my book. Get the recipe from Sweet C’s.
8. Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins
These lemon poppy seed muffins make a great breakfast or dessert. Because they include Greek yogurt, they’re super moist. Plus, they have a slight crunch from the poppy seeds. Get the recipe from OMG Chocolate Desserts.
9. Old Fashioned Donut Muffins
These old fashioned donut muffins look and taste amazing. You can customize them by adding chocolate chips, or filling them with your favorite jam. Get the recipe from Saving Dessert.
10. Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
I love pumpkin chocolate chip muffins. They are so soft and taste even better the next day. These muffins are loaded with wonderful spices and chocolate chips. Get the recipe from Chef Savvy.
11. Pumpkin Cream Cheese Swirl Muffins
These pumpkin cream cheese swirl muffins are great to eat any time of the year. These moist pumpkin spiced muffins have a delicious cream cheese topping that melts into the muffins as they bake. Get the recipe from The Novice Chef.
More Posts You May Like: