With over one billion active users, Facebook is the #1 social media platform. If you’re not leveraging the power of Facebook to grow your blog, you’re missing out on increased blog traffic.
Within the past year, I’ve seen a huge jump in the number of people utilizing Facebook groups. After jumping on the bandwagon, I can see why.
This post contains affiliate links for products I recommend.
Facebook groups are a great way to:
- Connect with fellow bloggers
- Collaborate with bloggers
- Support each other
- Promote your content
While it’s great to use Facebook as a way to connect with other bloggers, some groups don’t allow you to promote your content. I know a lot of bloggers are interested in sharing their blog posts and social media on Facebook. For that reason, in this post I’m sharing with you 5 Facebook groups for promoting your content. I’m also including the sharing schedule for each group.
*Be sure to read the rules for each group before posting.
1. Bloggers Supporting Bloggers
- Monday: Share your recent blog post
- Tuesday: Facebook
- Wednesday: Q&A
- Thursday: Twitter
- Friday: Instagram
- Saturday: Different thread each week
- Sunday: Blogger of the week
2. Pinterest Promotions for Bloggers
Weekly threads for the following categories:
- Recipes and Food
- Health and Fitness
- Blogging and Social Media
- Money and Finances
- Love and Marriage
- Parenting and Motherhood
- Crafts and DIY
- Lifestyle, Home, and Travel
- Faith and Religion
- Beauty and Fashion
- Holidays and Seasons
3. Creative Entrepreneurs by Marketing Creativity
- Monday: Twitter Retweets
- Tuesday: Instagram Love
- Wednesday: Wisdom Wednesday
- Thursday: Pinterest Boost
- Friday: Facebook Post
4. Blog Engagement & Promotion Group
- Monday: Blog post promotion, Facebook, and minor social media
- Tuesday: Blog post promotion, and Twitter
- Wednesday: Blog post promotion, Instagram, and StumbleUpon
- Thursday: Blog post promotion, and Pinterest
- Friday: Social media freebie, and blog post promotion
- Saturday: Opportunity Saturday
- Sunday: Niche connection thread
5. Blogging on Your Own Terms (*Update: This Group Has Been Closed*)
- Monday: Instagram
- Tuesday: Twitter
- Wednesday: As far as I can tell, there’s no specific share thread that happens on Wednesday.
- Thursday: Share your blog post
- Friday: Facebook
- Saturday: Promote your offerings
- Sunday: StumbleUpon
For more tips on growing your blog, I recommend you check out Lena’s blog traffic ebook How I Went from 17k to 350k+ Monthly Page Views in 9 Months. I’ve implemented Lena’s tips and techniques and have been able to more than double my traffic.
Another Post You May Like: