If you’re looking for some delicious salmon recipes, I’ve got some great options for you to choose from.
These salmon recipes are easy to make, taste great, and are good for you to eat.
You’ll find creamy salmon recipes, keto and low carb salmon recipes, and more.
My Kitchen Essentials
- Wooden Spoons: I love using wooden spoons when I cook because they’re sturdy and don’t scratch my pans.
- Cutting Board This is my absolute favorite cutting board. It’s the perfect size and thickness. Plus, it doesn’t slide while I’m working.
- Parchment Paper: I don’t use parchment paper just for baking cookies. I use also use it for roasting veggies, meats, and more in the oven.
1. Garlic Butter Baked Salmon
This garlic butter baked salmon is so flaky and flavorful, you’re going to love it. Salmon is brushed with a delicious garlic butter sauce and baked with your favorite veggies. Get the recipe from Diethood.
2. Creamy Garlic Tuscan Salmon With Spinach and Sun-Dried Tomatoes
This creamy garlic Tuscan salmon dish is loaded with spinach, sun-dried tomatoes, and a fantastic cream sauce. What’s even better is that this dish is ready in just 20 minutes or less. Get the recipe from Eat Well 101.
3. Honey Garlic Glazed Salmon
This simple honey garlic glazed salmon comes together in just 20 minutes and using just one pan. The salmon is covered in a sweet and sticky garlic sauce that you’re going to love. Get the recipe from The Chunky Chef.
4. Baked Salmon in Foil with Asparagus and Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
If you love the convenience of foil packet meals, you have to make this baked salmon in foil with asparagus and garlic lemon butter sauce. This meal is not only simple to make, but it’s so healthy and flavorful too. Get the recipe from Eat Well 101.
5. Basil-Parmesan Crusted Salmon
6. Creamy Spinach Stuffed Salmon in Garlic Butter
This low-carb salmon dish is packed with flavor and can be prepared in the oven or on the stovetop. Salmon is stuffed with cream cheese, spinach, and a yummy garlic parmesan mixture. Get the recipe from Cafe Delites.
7. Baked Salmon with Parmesan Herb Crust
This easy baked salmon with parmesan herb crust is absolutely fantastic. Salmon is coated in a wonderful garlic, parsley, and parmesan cheese mixture. Get the recipe from Add a Pinch.
8. Salmon Pesto Pasta
This salmon pesto pasta looks and tastes amazing. Salmon is perfectly seasoned and coated with a light layer of flour, allowing it to cook to perfection. The entire dish is tossed in a wonderful sauce. Get the recipe from Salt and Lavender.
9. Baked Salmon with Creamy Dill Sauce
Salmon and dill are the perfect combinations. In this recipe, salmon is smothered in a wonderful creamy dill sauce. This dish is keto and low carb, making it the perfect healthy weeknight meal. Get the recipe from Keto Cooking Christian.
10. Baked Honey Garlic Salmon in Foil
If you’re looking for an easy and flavorful salmon dish, try this baked honey garlic salmon in foil. Not only does this come together quickly, but clean up is so easy since the meal is prepared in foil. Get the recipe from Eat Well 101.
11. Sweet Cilantro Lime Salmon
If you love the flavors of cilantro and lime, you’re going to love this easy salmon recipe. Salmon is covered in a delicious sauce featuring brown sugar, lime juice, garlic, and red pepper flakes. Get the recipe from Let’s Dish Recipes.
12. Creamy Garlic Butter Tuscan Salmon
Here’s another fantastic recipe from Cafe Delites. This creamy garlic butter Tuscan salmon is perfect for seafood lovers. This recipe is low-carb and keto. Get the recipe from Cafe Delites.
13. Easy 20 Minute Garlic Butter Baked Salmon in Foil
This 20-minute salmon meal is baked in foil and so easy to prepare. Your salmon will come out so tender, flaky, and delicious. This may just become your next favorite salmon dish. Get the recipe from Joyful Healthy Eats.
14. Everything Bagel Sheet Pan Salmon
If you love everything bagel seasoning, try your hands at making this everything bagel sheet pan salmon. This salmon dish is loaded with flavor. Serve with your favorite veggies. Get the recipe from We Are Not Martha.
15. Southwest Salmon Cakes with Avocado Ranch Aioli
If you enjoy salmon, try these Southwest salmon cakes with avocado ranch aioli. This simple recipe can be made in just 30 minutes. Add veggies to make a filling dinner, or eat them alone for a simple lunch. Get the recipe from Mary’s Whole Life.
16. Honey Garlic Salmon
This honey garlic salmon recipe takes just 10 minutes to prepare. The finished product is a salmon dish that’s garlicky, sticky, and sweet. Get the recipe from Cafe Delites.
More Posts You May Like: