As a blogger, keeping your blogging goals, plans, and ideas organized can be tricky. But as tricky as it can be, it’s actually a really important key to the success of your blog.
Not only that, but keeping your blog plans organized is really good for your piece of mind too.
I’m old school when it comes to writing lists and keeping things organized.
Give me a sheet of paper and a pen, and I’ll go crazy writing down my plans and goals for the coming days, weeks, and months.
Yes, I’m that organized!
Planning printables are a super helpful and fun way to get organized and stay on task.
I know there’s a lot of you who prefer to stay organized via apps, but for those like me who prefer the good old pen and pad, I’ve created a blog planner for you to download.
Free Blog Planner Printable
This 6 page planner includes the following:
- Cover page – personalize your planner by filling in your name in the “This Planner Belongs To” space.
- Post planner – plan out your posts for the week using the post planner page.
- Post notes – use this page to take down notes for your upcoming post.
- Checklist – be sure to go trough the checklist of things to do before you publish your post.
- Blog income – keep track of your blogs income with this handy sheet.
- Blog expenses – it’s equally as important to keep track of your expenses as it is to keep track of your income.
*This blog planner was created for your personal use only. This means you can use it for your personal projects. It may not be sold, redistributed, or claimed as your own work.
I hope this planner helps you along in your blogging journey. Be sure to share it with your friends, and leave any feedback in the comments!
Join the list to download this free blog planner.
Other Helpful Posts from Beautiful Dawn Designs: