I passionately believe in supporting the blogging community by helping bloggers to connect and learn from one another. That’s why I’ve decided to open up Beautiful Dawn Designs to guest posts.
Do you have expertise that you would like to share with my readers? At this time, I am looking for articles about the following:
- Social media
- Personal development and self-care
I will email you letting you know when your post is published. I will promote your post on my blog, social media accounts, and anywhere else I can think of. Don’t forget to help me promote your post! I’d love for you to direct your blog readers to the post on the day it goes live.
Unfortunately, I am not able to utilize every post that is submitted. I may decline to use your post because of its quality, or because it’s similar to something I’ve recently published. I will get in touch with you within 3 days if your post has been accepted.
If you would like to submit a guest post to this blog, follow the instructions below for consideration. Only guest posts that meet these criteria will be considered for publishing.
Guest Posting Guidelines
- The post must be at least 800 words.
- The post must be useful to the readers of this blog.
- The post must be grammatically correct and well-written.
- The post must not be entirely self-promotional.
- The post may include 1-2 links back to relevant content on your blog.
- The post may not include affiliate links.
- Guest posts must be original and may not have been published elsewhere online already. All submissions will be verified for originality using a plagiarism tool.
I will create all social media graphics for the post; however, please make sure you provide screenshots for any tutorials. The maximum image size is 735 pixels in width. Please only upload photos that you own. Images found on Google Image, Pinterest, etc. are not permitted.
I will correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar. I may also tweak the post in other ways to make it more readable. Please know that my edits are not a judgment on your writing.
Your bio is an important part of the guest post. Your bio should be 3 to 4 sentences about who you are and what your blog is about. I recommend including a link to your blog as well as your Twitter handle. Author bios appear at the bottom of the post.