If you want to make money with affiliate marketing, considering using the ShareASale network to make affiliate income.
ShareASale is an affiliate network that offers pay-per-sale, pay-per-lead, and pay-per-click programs. In order to receive a payment from ShareASale, you must earn a minimum of $50. Payments are sent out once monthly.
ShareASale is my favorite affiliate program network because of their large marketplace of over 3,900 merchants (they have tons of blogger-friendly affiliate programs) and the ease of use.
Some of the merchant categories you'll find on ShareASale include:
- Books and Media
- Computers and Electronics
- Food and Drink
- Games and Toys
- Green Living
- Health and Fitness
- Home and Garden
- Web Hosting
- and many more!
If you're a blogger and you want to make money online with affiliate marketing, I highly recommend you sign up for ShareASale.
300+ Handpicked Affiliate Programs!
In this ebook, you’ll find over 300 handpicked affiliate programs for the most popular blogging niches. Check out my ebook 300+ Handpicked Affiliate Programs for Bloggers.
How to Make Money Online with the ShareASale Affiliate Network
Here's how you can get started with ShareASale:
1. Visit the ShareASale website and click on the Affiliate Sign Up link.
2. After creating your account, it's time to search for merchants.
3. When logged in, hover your mouse over the Merchant tab and click on Search for Merchants.
4. You can directly search for merchants or categories by using the search box, or you can browse individual categories in the sidebar area. Additionally, you can also choose from the trending affiliate programs located on the right-hand side of the categories sidebar.
5. Whenever you click on an affiliate program, you'll find all of the information you need about the affiliate program, including the cookie duration and commission per sale.
6. Once you've found an affiliate program you're interested in joining, simply click the Join Program button. Most affiliate programs on ShareASale require approval from the merchant. You can expect to receive an email letting you know if you've been approved or declined for the program.
A few ShareASale merchants I recommend joining are:
- CreativeLive: Online classes in photography, DIY, graphic design, and business. 10-25% per sale.
- Blurb: Create, print, and sell high-quality photo books, ebooks, and more. 15% per sale.
- Snake River Farms: Premier brands of American Wagyu beef. 7% per sale.
You can find more recommendations by checking out the following articles:
How to Use Your Affiliate Links
Once you've been approved for an affiliate program, it's time to add affiliate links to your content. To find your unique affiliate links or banners, on the ShareASale homepage, hover your mouse over the Links tab and click on Get a Link/Banner.
On this page, click on select a merchant and choose the affiliate program you want to link. Once you click on a merchant, you'll find text links, banners, coupons, and you can even create a custom link.
Keep in mind that when adding affiliate links to your content, it's important that you make sure your links are nofollow links. Google requires a nofollow link for all paid links.
A nofollow link tells search engines NOT to follow the link. When a link is set to nofollow, in the “eyes” of the search engine, that link doesn’t point to anything. This means nofollow links do not increase nor decrease your page rank in search engines.
To learn more about nofollow links and how to create them, check out my post When to Use Nofollow Links on Your Blog.
Affiliate Marketing Course
If you're interested in learning more about affiliate marketing and how to make a full-time income with affiliate marketing, I recommend checking out the course Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing.
I took the Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing course a few years ago, and after implementing the strategies in this course, I was able to increase my affiliate income to $2,000 monthly.
More Articles You May Like: