Adding a contact form to your blog is a convenient way to allow your readers to get in touch with you. You can add a contact form for WordPress in minutes thanks to the free plugin Contact Form 7.
Contact Form 7 is one of the most downloaded plugins in the WordPress plugin directory.
I think it's a great plugin for creating a basic contact form for your blog.
Adding a Contact Form for WordPress
1. To start, you want to download and activate the Contact Form 7 plugin. You can do this by going to Plugins > Add New, in your wp-admin. Search for, install, and activate the plugin.
2. Now, in your wp-admin, go to Contact > Add New.
3. If prompted, select "Add New" for the default English language, or choose your language in the drop down box, and then select "Add New."
4. The most common form fields (name, email, subject, and message), have already been set up for you.
All that's left for you to do is name your contact form and place your email address (where you will receive messages) in the To: field by clicking on the Mail tab.
Place your email address here:
5. Save your form, and copy the generated code that's provided after saving.
6. Create your "Contact" page, by going to Pages > Add New in your wp-admin. Paste the code in your page editor (make sure your editor is set to the Text tab) and save your page.
Here is the "Text" tab:
Here is where you paste the code:
There you have it. You have just added a contact form to your WordPress blog in minutes! If you found this quick tutorial helpful, be sure to share it below. Also, feel free to leave any feedback in the comments below!
Another Helpful Post