Today I'll be showing you how to create a page in WordPress. If you are not sure what a page is, please take a look at our article on The Difference Between Posts and Pages.
How to Create a Page in WordPress
To begin, in your WordPress dashboard, go to Pages > Add New.
1. This area is where you will input the title of your page.
2. Here is where you will type and format the content for your page.
3. Add Media - allows you to upload media such as images, audio and video to your page.
4. Preview - when you are satisfied with your page, you can click on the "Preview" button to preview your page. This will show you how your page will look once it is published on your website.
5. Publish - when you are ready for your page to go public, click on the "Publish" button at the bottom of the Publish module.
6. Under the Layout Settings, you can choose your desired layout setting for this particular page.
If you found this article on "How to Create a Page in WordPress" helpful, please share it below!