I often find myself searching for side dishes to go with my meal. That was the inspiration behind this post sharing 12 perfect side dishes for salmon.
I wanted to include a variety of side dish recipes that go beyond plain white rice. So if you’re looking for side dishes with flavor, you’ve come to the right place.
If you’re looking for salmon recipes to go with your side dish, check out my post sharing 16 Fantastic Salmon Recipes.
My Kitchen Essentials
- Wooden Spoons: I love using wooden spoons when I cook because they’re sturdy and don’t scratch my pans.
- Cutting Board This is my absolute favorite cutting board. It’s the perfect size and thickness. Plus, it doesn’t slide while I’m working.
- Parchment Paper: I don’t use parchment paper just for baking cookies. I use also use it for roasting veggies, meats, and more in the oven.
1. Honey Butter Thyme Crockpot Glazed Carrots
2. Sauteed Broccolini with Pesto, Pine Nuts, and Chili
Not only is this side dish tasty, but it looks so beautiful when paired with salmon. If you can’t find broccolini at your local grocery store, you can definitely use broccoli instead. Get the recipe from Inside the Rustic Kitchen.
3. Spinach Rice Casserole
This spinach rice casserole is loaded with a delicious cheese, rice, and spinach mixture. This casserole will pair perfectly with salmon. Get the recipe from Accidental Happy Baker.
4. Hasselback Potatoes with Chili and Lime Butter
Hasselback potatoes are fun to make, and they look and taste amazing. Add a citrusy kick to your meal with these potatoes covered with a chili and lime butter. Get the recipe from Veggie Desserts.
5. Cheesy Garlic Roasted Asparagus
This is one of my favorite ways to serve asparagus. This asparagus is covered with garlic, seasonings, and mozzarella cheese. Get the recipe from Cafe Delites.
6. Kale and Feta One Pot Pasta
If you’re looking for a pasta dish that’s quick, easy, and healthy, this is the side dish for you. This simple one pot dish will go perfect with salmon. Get the recipe from Diethood.
7. Easy Garlic Mashed Potatoes
These creamy garlic mashed potatoes are so simple to make and taste wonderful. These potatoes go perfectly with just about any meal. Get the recipe from Salt and Lavender.
8. Rice Pilaf with Orzo
I’ve made this recipe many times, and I absolutely love it. It’s so simple and tastes wonderful. This will become your next go-to side dish. Get the recipe from Serena Bakes.
9. Roasted Cauliflower Salad with Lemon, Pomegranate, and Feta
This side dish is loaded with tasty and healthy ingredients, such as roasted cauliflower, pomegranates, and feta cheese. As a side note, I just love the vibrancy of the dish. Get the recipe from We Are Not Martha.
10. Southwest Quinoa Salad
This cold quinoa salad is the perfect salmon side dish for the summer months. It also works great for lunch leftovers. Get the recipe from Kristine’s Kitchen.
11. Creamed Spinach
This yummy creamed spinach recipe can be made in just 15 minutes. If you’re looking for a quick, easy, and delicious recipe, give this one a try. Get the recipe from Wholesome Yum.
12. 10 Minute Garlic Bok Choy
If you enjoy bok choy, you will love this easy 10-minute garlic bok choy recipe. This dish is loaded with flavor and makes the perfect vegetable side dish. Get the recipe from The Forked Spoon.
More Posts You May Like: