If you create graphics of any kind, you're going to love the WordMark.it font preview tool.
I remember having to scroll through a long list of fonts in order to find the perfect typeface. Thanks to the free tool at WordMark.it, you can type a word or phrase into a box and preview the text using the fonts installed on your computer.
Preview Fonts on Computer with WordMark.it
WordMark.it not only allows you to preview your computer fonts, but it also allows you to do the following:
- Change the preview colors from light to dark
- Toggle between lowercase, title case, and uppercase
- Adjust the font size of the preview
- Adjust the letter spacing
- Select fonts for side by side comparison
This simple online tool will save you so much time and frustration when searching for that perfect typeface for your project.