This loaded baked potato salad is perfect for backyard barbecues, potlucks, and more.
I’m actually not a fan of traditional potato salad. Mainly because I don’t like eggs, but also because I don’t particularly care for the flavor of the dish.
However, I often feel like I’m missing out when I attend barbeques and everyone’s eating potato salad as a side dish.
So, I decided to search for a baked potato-style potato salad and found this delicious recipe from Foodie Crush.
If you love fully loaded baked potatoes, you’re going to love this dish. This baked potato salad is loaded with bacon, cheddar cheese, and green onions.
All of my favorite flavors are included in this salad, so needless to say, this recipe was definitely a winner in my house.
Can You Make This Ahead of Time?
Yes! That’s exactly what I did. I prepared the dish the night before and served it the next day. You can also prepare the bacon and potatoes ahead of time and store them in an airtight container in your refrigerator until you’re ready to prepare your salad.
How to Get Crispy Bacon
I prefer to make my bacon on the stovetop; however, there’s more than one way to get crispy bacon. Preparing bacon in the oven is a popular cooking method. To prepare your bacon in the oven:
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees fahrenheit.
2. Line your baking sheet with parchment paper and place the bacon on the baking sheet. Make sure your bacon is not overlapping.
3. Cook the bacon in the oven for 10 minutes, then flip the bacon with tongs. Cook for an additional 10 minutes or so (until the bacon is as crispy as you like it).
4. Remove the bacon from the oven and transfer to a plate lined with paper towels.
Get the Recipe
Now that I’ve hyped this recipe up, I’m sure you’re ready to try it. Here’s a list of ingredients you’ll need to make this salad:
- Yukon gold potatoes
- White vinegar
- Green onions
- Hard boiled eggs
- Miracle Whip or mayonnaise
- Yellow mustard
- Celery Seed
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
>> You can get the recipe for this Loaded Baked Potato Salad (click here for recipe) on Foodie Crush.
More Posts You May Like: